Doctor’s Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital is a remodeled (3) building medical office complex. The total project size is 350,930 SF, consisting of (2) 3 story buildings and (1) 9 story tower. The buildings were constructed in 1980, 1985, and 1991 and were later connected by the interior gallery to create one building. Lillibridge brought it’s long-term healthcare expertise to the Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital to transform the campus into a top-tier medical office environment designed for the convenience of patients and the enjoyment of the building tenants. The property features an established and balanced mix of healthcare specialties, full-service outpatient laboratory and diagnostic imaging center, and is within walking distance to neighboring hospitals; Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital, Northside Hospital, and CHOA.
The anchor tenants in the project consist of Emory Healthcare, Resurgens Othopaedics Atlanta, and Atlanta Gastro Associates; with specialty practices consisting of cancer/oncology, urology, cardiac care, general dentistry and oral surgery, nephrology, and gastroenterology. Located in the Central Perimeter office submarket which is anchored by 29.8M SF of office, the area is rapidly becoming Atlanta’s new urban center. It is Atlanta’s densest employment base, one of the Southeast’s top Class A office sub markets, and the base of one of Georgia’s largest concentrations of Fortune 500 companies. The property is also directly accessible from the MARTA Medical Center train station. The property holds an abundance of valet and covered self-parking, as well as reserved physician parking for a total of 1,181 parking spaces with a 3.37/1000 parking ratio.